Protecting Your Rights After A Drug Charge

If you've been arrested for a drug crime in Pennsylvania, you may be surprised by the seriousness of the charges against you. Police and prosecutors routinely charge people with as many serious crimes as they can — often more than the facts allow. It's the job of your defense attorney to protect your rights while forcing the state to actually prove each element of their case against you.

I am Theodore H. Swan, Jr., and I have been in practice since 1971. In my 40 years of work in criminal courts in Bucks County and Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, I've seen how our local prosecutors enforce state drug laws, and I know how to challenge them. Whether through negotiations or courtroom representation, as your lawyer, I'm here to see that you have the strongest defense possible, given the facts of your case.

Contact my law office for a free initial consultation regarding Pennsylvania drug laws and the charges against you. Call 267-415-6130 or email me.

Aggressive, Experienced Defense In Drug Crimes Cases

I defend adults and juveniles facing drug charges in state court for violating Pennsylvania drug laws, including:

  • Possession of a controlled substance (marijuana, crack cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, ecstasy and other narcotics)

  • Possession with intent to deliver (drug trafficking, drug sales, drug dealing)

  • Drug manufacturing

  • Unlawful possession of prescription drugs (such as Oxycontin and other painkillers)

  • Prescription drug fraud

  • Driving under the influence of drugs

No Prior Offenses? Contact An Experienced Bucks County Drug Crimes Attorney.

If you or your child has never been charged with a drug crime before, I understand that you're feeling panicked and uncertain about how a drug charge is going to affect work, school, financial aid and other areas of life. Call me. Your initial call is free, so don't hesitate to get some real answers about Pennsylvania's drug laws.

Ask me about Section 17 Disposition. If this is a first offense and you have no priors, you may qualify for a Section 17 Disposition, which is probation without verdict. At a later time, your charges can be dismissed and your criminal record expunged.

You do have options, but the direction of your case hinges on a strong defense. Contact me at Theodore H. Swan, Jr., Attorney at Law, today. Put my 40 years of criminal defense experience to work defending you against drug charges.